Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Oklahoma

ClintDismore

Welcome Clint! We are going to try and open up the 3-Gun match in February at OKCGC. Depends on my work schedule, but it is looking possible as of right now. BUT there is a new rule that will be strickly enforced! Anyone showing up in a fancy shooting shirt owes the match director a six pack of Negro Modelo! This means YOU Mr. Carpenter!

Welcome Clint! We are going to try and open up the 3-Gun match in February at OKCGC. Depends on my work schedule, but it is looking possible as of right now. BUT there is a new rule that will be strickly enforced! Anyone showing up in a fancy shooting shirt owes the match director a six pack of Negro Modelo! This means YOU Mr. Carpenter!

Brother, i can spot a 6 pack of beer...no problem. Im just about complete with my rifle and ready for some 3 gun fun!!

And lets be honest the shirt accentuates my figure well :-P

Edited by jcarpenter82

Kurt you back in town?