Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ridiculous lawsuits

charliedelta

Sounds about like the fan who is suing the NFL because his team lost due to a bad call by the ref and therefore did not make the playoffs.

Hmm . . . I saw a couple or three of those over the weekend, I swear it. Made me wonder.

I really wish the moderators would apply the rules consistently. There are numerous lawyers here who are valuable members of this forum and honorable people in general, and should not be subjected to these bigoted remarks from stupid, short-sighted idiots.

I really wish the moderators would apply the rules consistently. There are numerous lawyers here who are valuable members of this forum and honorable people in general, and should not be subjected to these bigoted remarks from stupid, short-sighted idiots.

I'm sure no one here was intentionally trying to offend anyone . I'm sorry if you interpreted anything I said to be a bigoted remark. That was not the intent.

Edited by Youngeyes

Trial lawyers and honorable people generally are contradicting terms.