Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to find powder

Parsons

I so far have refused to be part of the problem. I was at a large show the other day and one of the vendors had new brass. It was only in packs of 100 and priced several dollars above the 100 price from most sources. I picked up ten bags and waited in the long checkout line. When I got up there I asked if they would even get to the 100 pack price (higher than the 1000 piece price but I allowed for shipping) and the lady went on a rant about being an actual company blah blah blah. I said the prices I was asking for were also from actual companies but they were not gouging in the current situation. I set everything on the counter, thanked her for her time and walked away. People in line started asking me questions that I gladly answered. I am all for free markets but not taking advantage of customers. Good customers keep good markets.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've started looking for powder on gunbot lately. What is up with all this 50 BMG powder? I guess folks reloading for it would go through a lot of powder but seems like it would be a very small group.

http://www.gunbot.net/reloading/Powder/

Best site to use. In the past month I've bought 4x 8lb jugs of IMR4064 and 2x 8lb jugs of WC820 (milsurp H110)

• 3 weeks later...