Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

June 21st and 22nd 2014- The Freedom Munitions Memorial Multi Gun Matc

3 Gunner competitors, if you can’t get excited about 2014 then make note…the wonderful folks at Freedom Munitions and the crew at Tarheel3gun will partner to bring the south east an awesome two day major 3 gun match with a large prize table. The Freedom Munitions Memorial Multi Gun Match will be held on June 21st and 22nd, 2014 in Clinton S.C….This event will operate by way of the 3 Gun Nation Club Series rules, scoring and targets….the 3 Gun Nation club series is a fast growing concept with over 1,000 members .

This match will be held at a newly discovered shooting sports complex in the “Up State Area” of South Carolina… the Clinton House, Clinton SC, http://www.clintonhouse.com. A 2,000 plus acres facility with some of South Carolina’s glorious landscape. Clinton House is located about 1.5 hours south of Charlotte NC, 45 minutes from Columbia SC and a few hours outside of Atlanta…you could not asks for a better location. So far Tarheel3gun has administered two “monthly matches” at this location and over 160 three gun competitors have ran the grounds of The Clinton House, enjoying the sport of 3 gun. Some of the sport’s biggest names have made the trek to the Clinton House and supported the Tarheel3gun ran matches.

The Freedom Munitions Memorial Multi Gun Match will be limited to 225 lucky competitors with a fair match fee not to exceed $250 bucks and a reasonable two day match format…Freedom Munitions will offer a few large cash payouts for the lucky top competitors.

Match registration will open in early January 2014….stay tuned!

For sponorship or more info contact info@tarheel3gun.com or 9192017990....

FreedomMunitions-banner.jpg

pat-parker.jpg

Edited by csole

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to have another big match on the east coast. Thanks for the early warning. You are so organized it seems like you have "Radar" O'Reilly from Colonel Blake's office on hand.

Edited by Jadeslade

As the de facto Freedom Munitions rep on the forum, I can say, this is going to be pretty sweet.

Freedom Munitions has dumped a lot of cash and product into 3 gun this year... I just got the marketing budget handed to me for 2014 and needless to say, what FM and Charles Sole have planned for this match, with their resources, should make for a not to miss event.

If you are interested in sponsoring this event or working with us on some of the extra event projects we have planned you can contact Charles directly or better yet feel free to email me:

Jansen@FreedomMunitions.com

We will have a very special guest speaker for the Saturday night banquet at the Clinton House Pavilion Hall. Stay tuned.

Edited by cold

Finally, the southeast AND summer AND not 3 days of shooting! Gonna be hot but on summer break so works for me :)

I am glad to see folks are making a stand on this issue of the three day match....a lot of time from work or home...all it does is put more $ in someone's pocket, drags out a match that could clearly be ran in a few days.....same thing with $350 plus match fees.

Folks welcome to TH3GN where the competitor is always put first!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Will there be a Heavy Optics?

Yes...we will run the matches by way of the 3gn club series..new rules will be posted soon.

Here what it currently is most likely that div will stay the same....

6.11.1 Firearms must be of a factory configuration

6.11.2 Internal modifications are allowed providing the modifications do not alter the original factory configuration of the rifle.

6.11.3 Scoped rifles may be equipped with no more than one (1) optical sight.

6.11.3.1 A magnifier may be used with an optical sight in this division without violating the "one optic" rule, provided:

a. The magnifier does not contain an aiming reticule.

b. The magnifier cannot be used as an aiming device by itself.

c. The magnifier is mounted in the same location on the rifle for the entire event.

If these provisions are satisfied:

d. The magnifier will not be considered a second/separate optic.

e. The competitor may start and use the magnifier in either the magnified or unmagnified mode without further restriction.

6.11.4 Rifle supporting devices (i.e. bipods, etc.) are not allowed in this division.

6.11.5 Compensators are allowed in this division provided the compensator is not larger than 1 inch in diameter and 3 inches long, measured from the barrel muzzle to the end of the compensator.

6.11.6 Rifles shall be .308 Winchester (7.62x51mm NATO) minimum

6.12 Shotgun – Heavy Metal Optics

6.12.1 Shotguns must be of a factory configuration (see Rule 5.3)

6.12.1.1Conventional tubular magazine fed shotguns, only, allowed in this division.

6.12.2 Barrel length may not be changed for the duration of the event.

6.12.3 Internal modifications are allowed providing the modifications do not alter the original factory configuration of the shotgun.

6.12.4 No electronic or optical sights are allowed on shotguns in this division.

6.12.5 No shotgun supporting devices (i.e. bipods, etc.) are allowed in this division.

6.12.6 No compensators or porting on barrels allowed in this division.

6.8.7 No shotgun speed loaders are allowed in this division.

6.12.8 No shotgun in tactical division may start a stage with more than 9 rounds total in the shotgun.

6.13 Handgun – Heavy Metal Optics

6.13.1 Firearms must be of a factory configuration.

6.13.2 Internal modifications are allowed providing they do not alter the original factory configuration of the handgun.

6.13.3 Firearms with custom or factory installed electronic sights, optical sights, extended sights, compensators or barrel porting are NOT allowed in this division.

6.13.4 Magazines used shall not exceed 171.25 mm OAL (overall length) for single stacks, and shall not exceed 141.25 mm OAL for staggered magazines.

6.13.5 Shall be 45 ACP Caliber.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• 1 month later...

Registration for this match will open on Jan 1st, at 6pm est. The registration process is powered by Squad Sign Up. https://www.facebook.com/SquadSignup

We will take 225 competitors for a two day event, 8-9 stages, prize table , cash payouts and social. Match fee is $215.00. The venue for this event is the Clinton House Plantation, Clinton SC, home of the 3 gun nation southeastern regional.

With our experience and the support of Freedom Munition this will be a great event.

This event will be administered by Tarheel3gun....www.tarheel3gun.com.

• 2 weeks later...