Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

seeing others improve

ErikW

I like seeing the people I've been shooting with for five years get better. A lot of people are stuck in a rut, while others progress incrementally but steadily. But I get the biggest kick out of the mediocre shooters who suddenly just bust out and make you stand up and take notice.

Nolan - he can't be talking about Tim - Tim hasn't been around for 5 years, nor has he ever been mediocre - he went straight from newbie to GOT-IT :-)

I was SURE he was talking about me, until I realized I wasn't at the match (DOH!)

BTW - Tim won C Open at Johnny's match with his Glock and 15 round mags.  (I'm gonna break his legs!)

• 4 weeks later...

you are all too kind, remember, a lot of what I have learned, I learned from watching you!! I've tried to incorporate (in my own small,VERY imperfect way) things I've seen you do, into my shooting style. You folks are the best, and I have a TREMENDOUS amount of respect for you, and your skills!! Tim      P.S. of course with all the compliments, my head has grown so large , I must wheel it ahead of me in a shopping cart!!