Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 gun nation scoring/profiles.

So are the clubs required to upload the scores then? I shot an all classifier back in June and I still do not have scores posted. They gave me the link to the website they posted them to but thats it. I asked one of the MDs if they would be posted to 3GN and he said they already were but nothing is there.

So are the clubs required to upload the scores then?

Yes, I believe so.

I asked one of the MDs if they would be posted to 3GN and he said they already were but nothing is there.

The scores are posted by the MD to the 3GN site and as mentioned above will show up immediately. If they are not showing up, they were probably not posted in the correct format. I believe for the scores to show up a Match has be created, the correct stages marked as classifiers, then the scores uploaded using their scoring template, which is a .csv template available on their site.

Steve

I upload 3GN scores for my club, so here's some what could be the reason for your

scores not showing.

Check with the match director to make sure your scores were uploaded

give him your 3GN membership # to verify its correct

that would be the easy thing to do.

It could be something as a simple as a inputing mistake, or poor handwriting at registration.

Are the scores finalized? I did that the first time I uploaded scores for my club. It showed that they had been uploaded, but were not showing up for classification. Once I finalized scores and paid the $3 per score to finalize then everything was good. I still have an unanswered email as to how Expert, Pro, Semi-Pro, High Marksman, Marksman etc. are determined. I can decipher how the overall ranking is done. Just can't figure out how the classification is done.

Edited by urikagold

Members must shoot 1 classifier in order to receive a 3GN ranking and compete in 4 Classifiers to be eligible

for the Points series. After shooting more than 4 Classifiers, only the top 4 scores will contribute to the shooters ranking

and overall Points.

3GN%20Classifier.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone who is a MD from a club give me the process of how it needs to be conpleted. It's been months since ibhave shot the all classifier at a club and I still have nothingon my profile. They uploaded scores to practiscore but seems like nothing was send to 3GN. If that is the case I will try and get my monies back for the extra I paid to have my scores submitted.

If someone posts the process, I will forward it to the MD along with my concerns.

If you have issue with getting your 3GN scores up call me...9192017990

Charles Sole 3GN Club Series Director...thanks for support' n the sport of 3gun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by csole

If you have issue with getting your 3GN scores up call me...9192017990Charles Sole 3GN Club Series Director...thanks for support' n the sport of 3gun! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks for the help. I posted on another forum the club is active on and was informed they finally figured it out, i am going to guess after talking to you. And because of me asking questions all the time, they said I was more than welcome to help submit them after the next classifier this month. So it looks like you will have 2 matches of all classifier scores headed your way in a couple weeks.