Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good source for a used limited gun.

gemcityshooter

Make sure to watch the Classified section on this forum. You can actually "Follow" that entire section and get almost instant emails when someone posts something.

Another option may be Freedom Gun Works. They are vendors and have a section in the forum with an interesting idea about getting into Limited relatively cheaply and building the gun yourself.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=161668

Whatever you do, keep us informed!

What is your budget?

I picked up a great infinity 5 inch bull barrel gun by just asking around my local IPSC club. Got a screaming GREAT deal on it as well

Look for the older open guys at your local club. Chances are good one of them will have a line on a used limited gun previously owned by someone who is now shooting open. Happens a lot when guys age and move to bifocals

No idea where you are but if you start talking to your local shooting partners I bet you will find someone willing to let you run their backup gun for a few matches to see if you like it. I know I would let you run the old para P16 I keep for a backup gun.

A WTB add is also a great place to start.

Edited by Retread1911

I am thinking of finally making a jump into limited. I would like to get a used limited gun but can't seem to find a source for used guns. I would even entertain a build project. What are my options other than getting something brand spanking new?

A guy would be crazy to pass this one up :)

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=179613&hl=