Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AIPS ICORE match -- Ankeny IA -- August 24

Mike

From the pictures on the Club web site, it looks like you have a great facility to hold your matches on.

You can build really nice Bays with Flat Ground, and lots of Black Dirt to work with.

May your first ICORE Club Match be a HUGE success.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Toothguy and I hit the inaugural ICORE Match at AIPS. And it was a blast!!!!

Nice range, great competitors and a fine group to work/play with.

Thanks to Mike, Sam and the whole crew at AIPS for putting it on, it was well worth the 9 hour round trip.

Anyone in the area, keep a watch for the MW Regional next year, It will be worth it.

Dave

Thanks Mike, we had a really nice time. I didn't know Sam was your son till the end of the match. I kept thinking crap this kids good, he would do really well shooting production at Bianchi.

Edited by toothguy

Thanks Mike, we had a really nice time. I didn't know Sam was your son till the end of the match. I kept thinking crap this kids good, he would do really well shooting production at Bianchi.

Thanks again for making the trip. We will be sure to keep you in the loop on future events.

Looks like lots of Limited Shooters. My count was 17 Limited out of 24 Total. Then 4 in Open, and only 3 in Classic.

Mike looks like you are off to a great start with your new ICORE Club. Looks like both our Clubs are listed as of today when I checked the ICORE web site. The new McCallister OK Club was also listed. That went a lot quicker than I would have thought.

I hope the numbers stay up, and get even better for you.

We are down to a couple weeks till our first scheduled match. I need to start working on the Stages this week.

Bob

Edited by VIPERONE

Congratulations Mike and Toothguy, told you don't worry about your time play to your Bianchi strengths.

Thanks, except for Mike's a lot of the scores were pretty close. I really enjoyed the change of pace from the stand and shoot stuff.