Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brownells G3G Regional 3-Gun Match September 7th (and 8th?)

If anybody who was planning on coming out to shoot Ozark would be interested in still making the trip to the St.Louis area to shoot that weekend let me know. We were going to reschedule our Brownells G3G Regional 3-Gun match to avoid conflict with the Ozark match, but will now be leaving it scheduled for Saturday September 7th.

It's a (6) Stage (1) day match...BUT if there is enough interest we would be willing to make it an (8) stage (2) day match. For those of you who already have vacation and travel scheduled with flights booked into St.Louis this might be a good way to still get your 3-Gun fix that weekend...

Please let me know if you are interested and which format you would prefer as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly....

IN!

Stages are always good....short, all shotgun stages are sufficiently hustled and frustrating, lots of fast pistol and rifle, ability to choose what guns to use and when, targets that can be shoot with different guns,....

Bring lots of ammo and lets rock out with our......socks out!

Count me in! Big fan of the G3G matches. Outside of the match that was on the anniversary weekend, I haven't missed one this year!

2-day format sounds interesting..., but I'm local an will differ to the masses that have to travel. I'd like to see what you guys do with a mini-major... always fun to shoot with the out of towners. I'm game either way! More important to shoot.

Stages have always been well designed, give plenty of options from where to start, which gun to start with and how to shoot. Always satisfies my inner gamer!

If you need anything, LMK,

Edited by Tactica

• 3 weeks later...