Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

when you don't have any cert Ro's in your squad, what do you

Sandbagger123

Most every match in Indiana gives a reduced rate for RO's. I thought that was standard everywhere. ..........guess not.

God bless Indiana USPSA!!!

Ours doesn't... We only discount for setup crew....

It doesn't take a certification to read the rulebook. What it does take is a desire to do so. There are multiple sources for answering any potential questions that may come up.

Most of the stuff you run into at a match is not rocket science, you just work your way through it.

Make the best call you can based on what you know (or think you know) at the time and move on.

I've made wrong calls, yeah I know it is hard to believe but it is true. I learned from it and moved on.

Anyone who has an uncertified RO, who has the desire to read the book, and make an effort, can e-mail me at garystevens@windstream.net and I will help them with the problem areas.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This!

Troy

• 2 weeks later...

At our club members, active military, police, and fire shoot for a reduced rate. I have also started not collecting money from the 2 or 3 guys who show up the day before to setup and then run the squads (except for myself...since I'm handling the money it wouldn't be right for me to "decide" me or my son get a further discount).

At our club members, active military, police, and fire shoot for a reduced rate. I have also started not collecting money from the 2 or 3 guys who show up the day before to setup and then run the squads (except for myself...since I'm handling the money it wouldn't be right for me to "decide" me or my son get a further discount).

Who thought it was a good idea for you to handle money in the first place? :devil:

Everyone used to just throw their money on the table and, I mean, how could I *NOT* handle it?!?

Better that I handle money than you handle some of the.....nevermind, not going there!

This from the guy that once told me on the range to "Load and Make Sexy"