Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 AR Section Multi Gun Championship

Stages have been approved, and are attached for your review. Minimum round count is 282, and breaks down like this: Handgun, 114; Rifle, 94; Birdshot (7 1/2 or smaller, please), 64; Slugs, 4; BUCKSHOT, 4. Buckshot is for poppers that are out of range of the little pellets.

Slots are still available, so get your entry in soon. We still have need for some CRO/RO's, so let us know if you are willing to help. Staff shoot the match for free on Thursday and Friday.

Join us for another fun and challenging match.

Final approved stages 2013 AR MG match.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

The Arkansas Section Multi Gun Championship match is coming up on October 26 and 27 at Old Fort Gun Club in Fort Smith, AR. Slots are still available. This is going to be a great USPSA Multi Gun match. You don’t want to miss this event.

Prize table is looking great. We all know about the current market problems, and no guns will be available. But lots of other good stuff will be on the table. Shooters Connection has really helped, along with some other vendors, and you won’t be disappointed with the prize packages.

Lots of information, including stages, entry forms, match hotel discounts, and other good stuff is on this forum.

REMINDER TO ALL: There is some buck shot in the match, so don’t forget to bring some of the big ‘BB’s” to the match.

Final round count works out as follows: Pistol, 114 rounds; Rifle, 94 rounds; Birdshot, (7 ½ or smaller) 64, Slugs, 6; Buck Shot, 4. Buck shot is for poppers at 20+ yards. I’m using 00 Buck.

LATE ENTRY DISCOUNT:

So, you have procrastinated on the entry. Late fee kicked in today. Send me your entry to get into the match. Fax to me at (479) 785-4559, or email to me at brucebethell@sbcglobal.net. Pay the entry fee when you get here. Or mail the entry postmarked by Monday, October 21. We’ll waive the late fee. Get you entered, and you’ll enjoy one of the best USPSA Multi gun matches ever.

Had a great time as always. Thanks to Deb, Bruce and all the crew!! Thanks to Stag for the upper that was raffled off. Also thanks to everyone that donated to the prize table. Hope to see everyone next year. Congrats to all the winners.

Jim M.

Edited by jimm223