Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New episodes of 3 Gun Nation July 4th

I would like to see a double elimination with as fast as the times are. I like the hour long format too.

The first two rounds were double. Then it went single for the top 8 and top 4 which played a big part in Daniel getting knocked out in one shot. The final went back to double.

I agree double usually let's the best man win but reduces the potential excitement of a top guy getting beat by an underdog.

It will be interesting to see how they cover a normal match. For me, there was too much talking and not enough shooting. There were also a bunch of commercials in the first half hour, but it seemed to balance out pretty good by the end of the hour.

OK, what am I missing? In the first run in the finals Garcia left a plate standing and yet was given the win. i played it back 3 or 4 times and it was still standing.

Keith has this cool Jedi mind trick...

If you edge hit a plate its a hit of there is a mark on the target This is done to avoid reshoots on spun plates. Shotgun plates must fall to score.

The match format looks sweet. They were previewing it on the big monitors at the pro match. They followed the top runs from the semi pro qualifier match and Pat Kelley and chad Adams did play by play as the runs occurred. It actually looked like a real TV sport. Should be interesting.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

If you edge hit a plate its a hit of there is a mark on the target This is done to avoid reshoots on spun plates. Shotgun plates must fall to score.

The match format looks sweet. They were previewing it on the big monitors at the pro match. They followed the top runs from the semi pro qualifier match and Pat Kelley and chad Adams did play by play as the runs occurred. It actually looked like a real TV sport. Should be interesting.

I was saying the same thing. NBC sports are a bunch of clown for now keeping this show. It could have done a ton for helping mainstream the shooting sports . Jerk wads . I'm diggin it . Good shooting JT