Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-Gun Holster for CZ 75B SA - Suggestions?

boomer mooner

I'm looking for a good holster to use in 3 gun competition. Saturday was my first match and on the second stage we shot one of the guys pistols fell out of his holster while moving from prone to sitting position while shooting his rifle! My first lesson is get a good, secure holster for your sidearm!

I didn't even use my CZ during the competition because I don't have a good holster for it. Anyone have any experience/advice on a 3 gun holster for the CZ 75B?

• 2 weeks later...

I have 1 and it fits good. you get a good loud click when you holster it, it draws fast & smooth. You need the HOL-RPR CZ75 model SKU 110107 you doe not want HOL-RPR CZ75B SKU 110108 as it is for CZ75 SP01 Shadow.

I wonder if that will work for the CZ Kadet. I have two holsters for my CZ-75 already and both are great but the slightly different profile of the Kadet means it doesn't work in either holster and I'd like to have a holster for it but don't want to spend tons of money for a 22 holster.

For the record my current CZ-75 holster is the Comp Tac International. I love it. I recently replaced the belt loop for a Blade Tech Tek Lok and now it's even better, easy to get on and off.

Here's some pics.

DSC02000.JPG

DSC02005.JPG

• 2 weeks later...