Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mousefart Challenge

Flexmoney

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron, great numbers!

(I love numbers...they can be like a slap in the face...maybe that is why they write mathmatic proofs, where others areas of study write opinions. :D )

Sam, I think your right. We do have some new terms to use now. We have the mousefart, the ratfart, soon...and it can't be too far away...somebody will bring up the beaverfart. :o

Yeah but, those numbers are all speed shoots, on the home court. It's that big frog, small pond, no pressure thing.

Where I think the mouse fart load might be an advantage is on standard exercises invloving strong hand only and weak hand only strings. I also think the lighter load will have an advantage shooting in really awkward positions like low ports around obstacles and so on. I played around with some shooting on the move and I really like the slower tracking of the front sight compared to the snap. Of course, I have no data to back any of that up.

I think Sam is probably right. Sam and I both shoot a CZ 75B pretty much stock. I would probably be money ahead to get a trigger job and dump those crappy sights instead of worrying about 128 pf vs. 135 pf. :D

Shooting man vs man plates (5 plates, 6" round, 1' center to center) the best that I could do major PF was 2.90 3.00, with mouse fart those runs came down to 2.6 - 2.7 sec... I found a big difference in this type of shooting.

Mark