Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

You're a Class Act Dillon

There have been comments in the past about the shooting industry and why they aren't doing their best to fix things. Why they aren't doing their best for their customers. The following are parts of an answer in the Blue Press to a letter from a customer who suggested that Dillon was enjoying being this busy and making money.

" I'm pretty sure that I speak for everyone in saying that nobody at Dillon-or anywhere else in the firearms industry- is "enjoying" anything about these " unusual times"....

Mike Dillon founded this company with the intent of providing shooters with The World's Finest Loading Equipment and outstanding customer service....

There's nothing enjoyable about knowing our customers have to wait on hold or can't use our equipment because there are no primers. We consider anything that compromises our ability to serve our customers as failure, and we're working hard to correct it."

Read the full answer in the July issue of the Blue Press.

Class act Dillon. :bow:

Edited by Youngeyes

Everytime I've needed a part they've been very polite and helpful with the exception of last week. I talked with somebody last week that was kind of a smarta**. In their defense I'm sure with the amount of calls they're getting it's probably hard not to get frustrated sometimes. It's amazing how there no BS warranty really is no BS. With the service I've received from them over the years I wouldn't consider buying anything else.

Edited by Mliebs

I agree, Yougeyes. I recently added an XL650 to the bench, to go along with my 550. I had some issues with ejection and casefeeding, and the tech on the phone listened to the problems I described, and asked for the parts I used from the spare parts kit to make the 650 work.

Just the other day, I received a box in the mail which included a new ring indexer, indexer spring, and a new shellplate to address the ejection issues. Cost to me was the time on hold I spent waiting to speak with their support staff.

I will recommend their products to anyone asking about loading their own. Even with the other brands of equipment (I also have some Hornady and RCBS loading equipment) I will always be a very happy, loyal Dillon customer.

I have been using Dillon reloading presses for 25 years. They have always stood behind their products and gone the extra mile to help me if I needed it. Dillon is a top tier company and has earned my loyalty.

I started reloading 45 ACP in 1985 on a Squaredeal, (using 452AA powder if anyone remembers that one). They have always treated me right, even when I was the one at fault. I have never met Mike, but I have shot with many of the people that work there and they have all been good people.