Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dawson Precision toolless magazine ext.

RescueYou

Just picked up 3 of the silver ones at Shooters Connection in Georgetown, KY. As of this afternoon they had 4 silver and only 1 black left in stock. The website is shootersconnectionstore.com the price was 32.49 each. Great people to deal with.

I bought some last month from Dawson. They were not in stock, but I still received them in a week. Also sent in a #2 backstrap for a ICE magwell and got it back in about a week. Dawson has been filling the orders quickly. Don't wait for in stock, just go ahead and order.

I have the ICE magwell and love it. I have some mags with the Dawson extensions and ordered some more but so far they are out of stock. I just got some Canyon Creek extensions, but had to do a little work on them so they'd fit the magwell. Did about 10min of modifications on them and they fit perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

Stuff Dawson makes they can restock rapidly (and might not even bother making some until they get orders). Other vendor products are up to the gods of supply and demand.

• 3 weeks later...

I would just place an order and wait for it to be filled. I have been getting mags and other items from Dawson this way. never charged my card until it shipped and worst has only been a few weeks to wait for them to fill an order.