Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mover scope

rgons

I have one at home, in full working order.

If you need it bad i think i can ship it fast.

PM me if that works, or let Action Pistolero know and he can get hold of me.

JRB

AP forever.

I'm making a new run of Stick Shifts now. I will post here in the Bianchi Forum when they are ready.

Currently I don't have any on hand.

Well you only have yourself to blame Warren. What's the matter with you, quit making everything with such high quality. It's not like it's an important part of the gun for repeatable accuracy. Maybe you could mold them or make them on one of those new 3-D printers. Come on get with the program! :)

Edited by toothguy

One big problem with the existing design is that once you purchase one it lasts forever. Something like compressed cardboard coated with resin would only last a season, and shooters would need to reorder every year. You could farm out the work to an off shore greeting card co. Might be a problem if it rains though. Just an idea.........probably not a very good one. :)

Well I'm not an Engineer with one of them Bull S**t, More of the Same, or Piled Higher & Deeper pieces of paper so I was unable to design in the "planned obsolescence" part of it. Sorry folks - we'll just have to make do with what we got. :rolleyes: