Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Car Forums

Doggorloader

Seen new posts in the car forums:

Bentley Forums:

In "Little things I've noticed" " - - - Used the ash tray today. How do I replace it?

Camaro/Firebird Forums

In "What I Hate" - - - My girl slept with my brother and my wife. How can I kill 'em? btw, I have a record and I ain't going back.

Mustang (Chevelle) forums

In "What I Like" - - - Punk kid in a Civic tried to race me.

Monte Carlo forums

In "Frequently Asked ?"- - -Why do I keep getting pulled over, it ain't stolen yo.

Civic forums

In "What I Hate" - - - Punk kid in a Mustang tried to race me.

VW Bug forum

In "Gallery" - - - The Save the Earth concert was a success (pics)

Yugo Forum

In "Hello, I was There" - - - When's the last time yours ran?

Lamborghini forum

In "Carsmithing" - - - Wind noise around 210MPH

Miata forums

In "Gallery" - - - Some redneck jackass in a Chevy Tahoe just ran over my car (pics)

Chevy Tahoe forum

In "Humor" - - -Miata stuck in my undercarriage. How do I safely remove it? (pics)

Pontiac Fiero forum

In "Gear and Accessories" - - - What's the best flame retardent suit?

BMW 7-series forum

In "? that Don't Fit Anywhere" - - - Where to get service on Rolex watches?

Cadillac forum

In "Little things I've Noticed" - - - Problems parallel parking at bingo.

Chevy Suburban Forum

In 'Refueling"- - - Where is the cheapest place to buy high test gas?

Buick Forum

In "Open Healthcare Technical ?" - - - Is Medicare or Medicaid right for me?

Delorean forum

In "Driving Screwups"" - - - Just got back from the future and blew a head gasket. Please help. I'm from 1985.

Crown Victoria forum

In "Beginner Driving" - - - How come people never pass me on the highway?

Honda Accord forum

In "Classified" - - - Mom is giving me the car. Looking for some cheap, used 18 inch rims.

Toyota Echo forum

In "Beginners Car and Refueling ?" - - - Do our cars use AAA or AA's?

Ferrari forums

In "Favorite Activities"- - - Need suggestions about a business trip to Colombia. Want to get in and out fast.

Porsche forums

In "Stock Type Car ?" - - - Tire just went flat. Is it best to trade or sell the car myself?

Saturn forums

In "Classified" WTB- - - Roman candle landed on my fender. Melted and need to replace.

Jaguar forum

In "Classified"- - - Is the carbon fiber dash kit group-buy still on?

Mercedes forum

Moved from Tips for Improvement" - - - My wife and her stink hole lawyer are trying to ruin me in divorce court. How do I get them both killed and not get in trouble with my medical board?

Mini forum

In "Gallery" - - - Just flipped the Cooper after seeing The Italian Job. Suing the movie company. (pics)

Dodge Viper forum

In "Misc Beginner" - - - Stepped on it hard on the way home from work yesterday. How do I get dark brown stains out of the leather?

McLaren F1 forum

In "Accomplishments" - - -Some punk kid in a F16 tried to race me. Won by a car length.

Dodge Minivan forum

In "PTA Discussions" - - - Where's the best place to post the soccer schedule so I don't forget where I'm supposed to be?

Hummer forum

Moved from "Skills"- - - Had a fender bender today. 24 hurt, 10 killed. Do I have to get the black touch-up paint from the dealer? He's 25 miles away. That's $45 in gas.

Fiat forum

In "Forum Problems" - - -Hello? Am I the only member?

Subaru WRX forum

In "What I Hate"- - - I hate cops. Got ticketed for drifting in the Walmart parking lot.

Chevy pickup forum

Moved from "Mental Conditioning"- - - How do I git the dried tobacco juice stains off the side of mah truck?

SRT Forums

In "Beginner Driving ?" "Will this void my warranty"

RX7 Forums

In "Classified"- - - 13B Groupbuy full, stop PM'ing me.

DSM Forums

In "Classified"- - -Transmission Groupbuy Full stop PM'ing me

Supra Forums

In "Tips for Improvement"- - -Head to big to fit in car, should have bought a Targa.

Vette Forums

In "What I Hate" - - -Why did I pay $50k for something with a Cavalier steering wheel?

Ford 2.3 forums

In "Carsmithing" - - -Help! Replaced everything, still doesn't start!

:)

In the What I Like forum: that my 38 yr old Vette with the big displacement Rat engine blew by that bottle fed Accord, in a tire smoking, exhaust belching, ground pounding run, instead of that hi pitched whine of a tiny displacement turbo fed Rice Burner....BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.... :P:D;)

DSM= Diamond Star Motors, as in Mitsubishi, as in Eagle, as in Dodge (some model of Dodge was the Mitsu 3000(GT?)).

I had one. Think Eagle Talon / Mitsubishi Eclipse. Notoriously weak trannies that got crunchy within 30-40K. That 7/70 powertrain warranty actually became useful for once. I got a laugh out of it, although the AWD Talon made for a great go-to-matches vehicle