Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Being back!!!

3quartertime

A short 'What I Like' list,,,

3 weeks away and gettin' back is great.

Lots of activity on the forum to catch up on.

Being in the US of A again.

Opening a fridge that DOESN'T reek of kimchee.

and

Getting to play with the blasters again for the first time in 03'

A special really cool 'What I Like' for getting the opportunity to visit Hong Kong and meet up with Vince Pinto.  It's so interesting to meet the people that keep this sport going and growing.  Especially when they are really cool fun people like Vince.  

I would suggest everyone that can,  take the opportunity to pester him in HK.  It's a beautiful place to see and if you make it to' The Neptune'  could you try and remember to grab my shirt!!!  

"Man I thought you were kidnapped by a group of terrorist strippers or something"...   Uhhh,,,They have strippers in Hong Kong???

"to maintain some level of professional absurdity

around here while you were gone ...   I expected nothing less,  like the explosion of neon lights in asian cities the colors speak!!!

"the Friday Flame wars weren't the same with out you" ...   I'm loaded and ready for THIS friday!!!

"How long does it take to get rid of that kimchee smell"  ...    Alas,  for me it never really goes away.  If the eminations are getting worse over der it's probably because we brought some home brewed 'winter kimchee' back.  They have special in house winter storage units there,  it seems freezing makes it taste bad.  Huh,,,still smells like...

"3quartertime = over-sensitive olfactory nerve" ...   I think most are dead by now!!!

"I got the hook up for an ozone generator"  ...  I've been working to counteract the offensive aroma for years,  I use an intricate mixture of barleys and hoppes.  The turnaround time is a little slow but the results are well,,,sorry buckeyes!!!

" 3qt - welcome back, lets get on the trigger!!! " ...   Thanks all,  trigger time is my kinda welcome to America!!!