Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Quotes for dealing with Terrorists

Bear1142

He may not be the most articulate man in history, but he does have his moments.
No doubt, "W" doesn't stand for wordsmith. He reminds me of my favorite Uncle. A plain spoken man is such a rare pleasure in the age of the highly nuanced wimp.

I remember as a kid on the playground discovering that bullies always prefaced the assault with some sort of lengthy tough guy discourse about what the were going to do to me. I also learned that this was the most advantagous time to hit them really hard in the face. Not only did it damage their ego by not allowing them to finish the "how I'm gonna kick your a$$ speech" in front of their friends, it also gave me time to keep pounding while their minds raced to figure out what that bright flash in their head was.

Since then, I've always figured anyone who said much more than "lets' go" was just a loud-mouthed pussy trying to find his courage.

Hit 'em hard, George! ;)

they should just let me end the war in Iraq...I could have done the same thing in Viet Nam....it's easy

Just have a B52 circling overhead with several large megaton bombs on it...have Kerry in a helicopter circle the largest city leaning out of the door with a bull horn yelling, you have about 30 seconds to stop this crap......

If time elapses, or Kerry doesn't make it back to the base...just nuke 'em...would have worked then and it'll work now...just need to figure a way into getting Kerry to think he is addressing a group of anti war liberals when he is up in the copter...