Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I want to see your stage designs!

kita

It is the one referenced by Mark R earlier in this thread.

http://sketchup.goog...9a&prevstart=12

Got it. Push/Pull tool works for me. You do need to open the group to modify it. Go to the Edit Menu, Group, Edit Group. I had to go several groups in to get to the target. Then push the A zone in and delete the A and the X from the back of the target.

Got it, thanks.

I think deleting the X on the back was the problem.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to go a little overboard when designing stages. Since I've been doing it for a short period of time, I like to try to flush out any issues before the stage hits the ground. They always need a little tweaking during setup but I have yet to run into an issue where one just didn't work.

Stage Graphic:

WaltInPA%20-%20USPSA%20Stage%209%20Stage%20Graphic.jpg

During setup we added a couple of wing walls so that you couldn't shoot the low targets around the ported wall. We also wound up adding a barrel for an unloaded start. The image below is the stage once it was setup.

USPSA%20at%20Southern%20Chester%20-%20May%202012%20-%20Stage%202%20-%202.jpg

AutoCAD Stage Design: http://screencast.com/t/jjDgilRY9YS

We wound up using this stage about a year ago. It turned out pretty well and I had fun shooting it.

I tend to go a little overboard when designing stages. Since I've been doing it for a short period of time, I like to try to flush out any issues before the stage hits the ground. They always need a little tweaking during setup but I have yet to run into an issue where one just didn't work.

Stage Graphic:

WaltInPA%20-%20USPSA%20Stage%209%20Stage%20Graphic.jpg

During setup we added a couple of wing walls so that you couldn't shoot the low targets around the ported wall. We also wound up adding a barrel for an unloaded start. The image below is the stage once it was setup.

USPSA%20at%20Southern%20Chester%20-%20May%202012%20-%20Stage%202%20-%202.jpg

AutoCAD Stage Design: http://screencast.com/t/jjDgilRY9YS

We wound up using this stage about a year ago. It turned out pretty well and I had fun shooting it.

Looks like fun!

I'm no good at stage design either so I steal from Spanky! I used a stage of his last year at the Area 7 championship and it got a mention in Front Sight as one of the best stages. I'm using another one of his again this year for Area 7. I have no shame lol.

This is the one we used last year - this year, I ain't tellin'

post-11202-0-80275200-1362763676_thumb.p

Edited by kimmie

I'm no good at stage design either so I steal from Spanky! I used a stage of his last year at the Area 7 championship and it got a mention in Front Sight as one of the best stages. I'm using another one of his again this year for Area 7. I have no shame lol.

This is the one we used last year - this year, I ain't tellin'

post-11202-0-80275200-1362763676_thumb.p

I like it when you can start shooting as you enter a position and continue shooting as you back out of that position. No need for standing reloads, either!

P30_WalkThePlanksMate1.ppt

Actually, I lied. We used that stage 2 years ago, this is he one we used last year, also well received. Designed by a Benos member, Mark R. People shot this stage multiple ways.

Here's a video of JJ shooting Spanky's stage 2 years ago....

Edited by kimmie

P30_WalkThePlanksMate1.ppt

Actually, I lied. We used that stage 2 years ago, this is he one we used last year, also well received. Designed by a Benos member, Mark R. People shot this stage multiple ways.

Here's a video of JJ shooting Spanky's stage 2 years ago....

Go JJ! That stage would be way fun with an open gun!

• 1 month later...

Love the one with the steel plate rack on your fb page!

And officialy stages for EEO 2013 here.. http://2013.extremeeuroopen.eu/index.php/stages/27-download-eeo-5-stages

Jakub