Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tacti-cartels.

dirtypool40

Not to step on anyone toes but I thought the Hate Forum Guildlines say :

Posts involving firearms or shooting related manufacturers, such as but not limited to - IPSC, IDPA, USPSA, the NRA, or other shooters - are specifically NOT PERMITTED.

If your hate rant has to do with shooting then it needs to be directed towards yourself.

So which is it? Allowed or Not?

I have tried to look at whether we are violating forum guidelines here, and I think we are OK. It seems that we are addressing a form of competitor/organizer/adaptation to a sport, and not attacking the sport in general (see where there are actually ranters who still have an interest).

With the exception of a nickname that could be construed as a founder of a sport, no one person has been attacked, and even that person is referred to from the tactibilly's own perspective. The type of individuals and groups mentioned exist in all of the shooting sports, but seem to concentrate where they are the most comfortable.

There are also some friendly rules discussions here that also don't seem out of opinion sharing guidelines.

Are we OK? I hope so.

Not to step on anyone toes but I thought the Hate Forum Guildlines say :

Posts involving firearms or shooting related manufacturers, such as but not limited to - IPSC, IDPA, USPSA, the NRA, or other shooters - are specifically NOT PERMITTED.

If your hate rant has to do with shooting then it needs to be directed towards yourself.

So which is it? Allowed or Not?

I was having so much fun reading DP's post, I forgot about the new guideline.

I think just about everyone has had an opportunity to speak their piece, so we'll let this thread take it's rightful place in the Hate Rant Hall of Fame.

:)