Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got my C-Mag today

stingerjg

Wow !!! that looooooks cool :) I couldn't help but look at the price though $240 ouch! :o

Before the end of the AWB the refurbished pre bans were going for over $750. So i think $240 is a deal.

EricW ill post tomorrow after i try a 100 round bump-fire :P;)

Wow !!! that looooooks cool :)  I couldn't help but look at the price though $240 ouch! :o

Before the end of the AWB the refurbished pre bans were going for over $750. So i think $240 is a deal.

EricW ill post tomorrow after i try a 100 round bump-fire :P;)

This is why I have "PLEASE EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE" as part of my signature

As soon as I can come up with $240 I'm gettin one!!! :D

Finally got time to go to the range today to try out the mag. It works great. I first started with 100 rounds and shot slow fire, about 1 shot per second, till the mag was empty. I know that dosent sound very fast, but if any of you have shot a gun in a sustained rate for any amount of time, you know that things get pretty hot. At the end of the 100 rounds there was a good amount of smoke coming out of the handguards. Id say the last 30 rounds the handguard was to hot to hang on to.

I then waited about 30-40 min for everything to cool off before i did a rapid fire test.

For the rapid fire test i only loaded 60 rounds and shot them in double taps at about 50 yards trying to keep all of my shots in the 'A' Zone. prob took about 20 seconds to fire all 60 rounds.

The conclusion: in my short test of 160 rounds there were no feed problems related to the mag. Im not sure if ill use it in a 3 gun match, it might have some purpose but ill prob stick to 30 round mags, for now. It does have a very high cool factor and is alot of fun to shoot with.