Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

fail zero bolt carrier's

jjw

are they any good need some info asap

have a chance to buy some and i have always run colt.never use anything else.

read web site. know nickle born as its on my 5x45x39 upper. clean and runs flawlessly.

interested in

reliability

cycle life

maintenance should not be an issue.

any info and help would be helpful

thank you

jjw

I like mine. Easy to clean and I run with a relatively light coat of Militec on it (I don't have a Fail Zero receiver). I only have about 5k rounds through it, so I can't say anything about long-term reliability, but it has been a great shooter so far.

I have one. Truthfully, I can not tell any difference from my JP bolt carriers. Seems like a high quality piece of equipment. I would buy another if the price was right.

having to buy 10 of them and i am paying 200.00 ea no choice on price / quantity. can spare 1 or 2 if u need 1.

web site is higher but no way of knowing what the "street price" is. no 1 i know uses them. we all use colt or g.i..

b.l. farley (jjw)

blf@odspec.com

email me direct NOT THRU HERE.

give me a phone number i will call. if u want to to buy 1 at my cost +ur frt

i only needed 4-5 for spares. got caught short when the panic hit.

good luck

Edited by jjw

• 2 weeks later...

I bought one on a whim yaer before last and put it in a hard usage carbine; it has performed with no issues so far. It's been to a couple of classes and a good bit of practice, no dramas. Cleans up really easy, with little to no wear that I can tell.

I have several NiB coated parts in my guns. I like how much easier they are to clean. I too have a 5.45x39. I might have to send it off to WMD Guns to get it coated. That corrosive ammo sucks cause you gotta clean the rifle a lot more than unlike but it's cheap so it's worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...