Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Imagine

jessej

I'm not sure why I'm posting this but here it goes.

Imagine a world where Uspsa/Ipsc is a required course in schooling.

Every man/woman is required to take to graduate. In a world that we all exsist today, where some people threaten our very exsistence!

Now, the fact that every American knows how to use and work a firearm proficiently. That's a thought to behold! I know I would sleep better knowing...

Aside from all the legal and insurance realities. Just a thought I fathom from time to time.

would never happen, too costly...have to put sights on the SIDE of the slide for all the shooters from the Hood...

think of the matches....the CoF would make you yell..."...I'm gona 'buss a cap in yo ass..." before engaging T1...afraid there would be many many penalties for improper use of Ebonics by those still emotioally tied to the useof the Queen's English.. :P:D:lol:

...well there is the factor of another scoring catagory to gain points...

To regain the points lost by lack of proper vituperation before engaging T1, you would gain points for proper street attire....baggy pants = 5 points, drive-on rag = 5 points and an extra 5 points for having appropriate gang colors, and a super bonus of 15 points if you clean any 25 yard target using the HHH, or Horizontal Hood Hold....

and they say this sport isn't evolving.....lol :P