Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can never get ahold of CZ Custom?

G34 CORDY

Almost every time I call they don't pick up or it goes straight to voice mail. It took me two days to get ahold of them so I could order my TS and never returned any of my voice mails. Anyone know what's goin on over there?

I have been in contact with Stuart a few times in last week. PM or email is best but they have answered my calls all but once and I got a different recording at the directory. As busy as they are they have always gotten back in a prompt manner. Their service has been excellent!

Sorry..

SHOT show put us really behind..just now catching up incoming guns, out going guns, etc. phones have been ringing non stop, missing a lot. my apologies. people seem to have a lot of questions.

PM me or email, I will answer best I can or call when I get a chance.

I've emailed Rob back and forth so much he is probably tired of hearing from me. Managed to get him on the phone to order a couple of pistols as well. I want to email him again to find out the status, but I figure I'll know the status when my FFL calls...

I think this is just a sign of the times - Stuart and the gang were fantastic when I was trying to figure out what to order with my Shadow in mid-december, and communication was great through the entire process. Lately it has been tougher to get through but I think they are just getting pounded with work, orders and email/voicemail. Same-day reply might not be an option for them but you should get an answer soon.

Edited by tortuga