Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Awesome first Match

38supPat

Shot my first match this year. Went far better than expected. I dropped a few too many points on the field course (been awhile since I have shot on the move, and I haven't practiced that yet) But stage 1 was a full classic El Prez. I was my first stage and I ripped off a 4.36 down 4 points!

The field course was pretty cool. It was designed as revolver friendly but the targets were spread out enough and hidden behind vision barriers that there were numerous plans that would work, depending on your gun and capacity. Lots of fun. Had to take a few looks at it then just pick one and stick with it because I was on deck.

It was 36 rounds and a lot of movement. I managed an 18.75 down a few too many...but no misses.

I forgot how much fun this is :D

Hehe, got the results....I won Open by about 33% 2nd place was 67% of my score :ph34r:

I feel a bit guilty about bragging about that score...but only a little bit...hehe I'm baaaaack!... B)

What Pat didn't tell us was that the 2nd place competitor was shooting Open with a revolver...

...a 5 shot revolver

...scored minor

...with bad primers

...and a dead battery in the Tasco

:D

Nice to have you back, Pat. (not that you really ever left)

Hehe, got the results....I won Open by about 33% 2nd place was 67% of my score :ph34r:

I feel a bit guilty about bragging about that score...but only a little bit...hehe I'm baaaaack!... B)

What Pat didn't tell us was that the 2nd place competitor was shooting Open with a revolver...

...a 5 shot revolver

...scored minor

...with bad primers

...and a dead battery in the Tasco

:D

Nice to have you back, Pat. (not that you really ever left)

You forgot about the wheelchair...