Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ROCKCASTLE MATCH DECEMBER 22ND

Hey Guys,

Rockcastle will have their last match of 2012 on December 22nd. 137 rounds and no classifier. Come and join us. :)

Sue

Edited by Micah
With a high degree of certainty, I am sure that Sue meant to add a smiling emoticon, and not one of unease

I'm really excited about this match. I *think* I have my wife talked into shooting the match. (first match for her, only second pistol match of the year for me)

Thanks Sue and everyone else that works hard to put these on!

Hey guys,

Looks like a great winter day to shoot tomorrow sunny and high of 45. Forecast says winds will be calming down to about 6mph, which will be a great improvement. The high winds played havoc with all the hard work the Rockcastle did on the stages. With the help of Nick and Nate Noble and Gary Madison , we got the walls back up and stages finalized. They may look a little different from diagrams, but were trying to avoid problems if the high winds continued. The shooting areas on some parts of stages may be a little muddy but not bad. The areas outside the shooting area have some standing water and are muddy, so bring appropriate boots. We will need everyone to help pasting targets. Come on out and have some fun. See you on the range. Sue

The address is 585 Park Mammoth Road, Park City, KY 42160. Exit 48 ( Park City) off I 65. Registration is starts at 9:00am. Shooting starts as close to 10:00 am as possible. The more shooters registering at the last minute the later the start gets, so please register early. Sue