Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Negative people

Classic_jon

I will never understand why negative people are so negative. How do negative live with themselves if all they can think about is how "bad" things are?

I was talking with a guy earlier and he was taking everything I said and twisting it to be the most negative thing he could make it....just because he could....I told him that I would not tolerate that and ended the conversation.

This also goes for the people that blow a stage shooting, throw a tantrum about how bad they did, and then let that ruin/rule them for the rest of the match. I am there to compete, but I am also there to have fun. If it was not fun, I would not be doing it!

If people like that spent as much effort on being positive as they did on being negative... the world would be a much better place....

Define irony:

Blasting negative people in a "What I hate" forum.

The irony was not lost on me in saying this here. :blush: but it was either here or in the "what I like" ...so... :cheers:

Double negative makes a "what I like". :goof:

People who think there's nothing we can do about anything!!! Everything we do makes a difference, and everything we don't do because someone thinks it won't help, also makes a difference. It lets those who act and not complain get what they want.

Tar