Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

9mm reloading

moonshoxx

The best I can say is that I dislike TiteGroup and the COL is dependent on YOUR chamber and magazines and it something that you need to learn how to work up.

I would look at 3.0gn and 1.150" COL. None of my TiteGroup loads have been particularly accurate.

The best I can say is that I dislike TiteGroup and the COL is dependent on YOUR chamber and magazines and it something that you need to learn how to work up.

I would look at 3.0gn and 1.150" COL. None of my TiteGroup loads have been particularly accurate.

Really? 3 grains will make minor with a 147 out of the 5.25? They really that fast?

Really? 3 grains will make minor with a 147 out of the 5.25? They really that fast?

For me, 3 grains of Titegroup and a non-moly 147 makes minor out of a 4.25". I haven't tried these bullets specifically, though. As others have mentioned, the OAL will depend on how your gun feeds and the chamber shape, and as always, work up.

Edited by thermobollocks

I am shooting an xdm 5.25 and utilizing 147 bayous with titegroup. What powder charge and oal are you guys using in the xdm

I use TG for FMJ/CMJ bullets and believe it has it's merits. However, with moly bullets, TG is definitely IMO the wrong choice. Burns too hot and you will gets a lot of smoke with the moly burning.

I would suggest a different powder, my choice is WST for all moly 9mm.