Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Credit Cards

EEH

I suppose I could list this in the what I hate also ,,,

I was doing some shopping with my trusty credit card,when I get a call frown my vendor who said my CC.had been

Declined,,,what ??was my first question,then ok,take this one.it worked..

Answer !!!!!! Called CC company they said I don't normally spend that much money at once so they Held everything. And it being the season .so when I called and verified all info now they approved it again...

So they are watching out for us sometime it just don't work in out favor...thanks for watching our backs,,I guess.

This is a good thing that they are monitoring your card. They have asked me a couple times about transactions. Most were me, a couple were not me. Those that were not me, were 1000mi away while I was buying something in my town. I am glad they are looking out for it.

I've had my chase card for 7 years. They are awesome with fraud. One 5 minute call and they'll cancel any illegal charge and refund the money immediately. I've had it happen probably 10 times between traveling here and to Central America and buying things online from sites you don't always trust.

I never run a balance on it either, if you're in a jam and need to pay for a high dollar item or fix and can't pay it off within a week. Open another credit card and use a 0% balance transfer. Gives you 12-18 months to pay it off with 0 interest and just paying a small fee at the time of transfer. When I was out of work last year, it really saved my ass and a ton of money in interest.

Yep..... the CC companys are WATCHING.... I had someone over in Europe try to use my Debit card back in Sept. :sick: , But I bought fuel in Ruffs Dale, PA. that morning... they called me and stoped my card till I told them what I had bought ofer the last 12-18 hours..... :cheers: