Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

drunkcyclist.com

benos

This guy's skills ar not only sick, he must have been born without a fear gene. I know nothing about down hill cycling, so I have a question. It almost appeared as if some of the turns (corner?) offered alternat routes. Is this the case? Maybe a route that is quicker, but entails more risk? Even if this is incorrect this was awsome to watch. Many thanks to BE for post the video.

He's lost his passport and can't find the embassy. I wanted the camera to be adjusted a little higher, I kept expecting him to hit a clothes line or donkey.

It would be cool to combine this with 3 gun, shooting on the move would take on a new meaning but breaking the 180 might be a problem. :)

There's usually an alternate route that entails a bit more challenge but pays off in time saved. It was cool to add the urban element to it by including the roads and stairs. Go down on a set of stairs and you'll have bumps and bruises on top of your bumps and bruises! Think the worst thing that I ever got was hip-checking a few trees. Oh..and I fell off a bridge once...ouch. Finally hung my cycling cleats up when I got married. Haven't wrecked a bike since!lol