Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mixing Targets

Bunchies95

I have a stage for next months club match that uses classic targets. Problem is, the club is running low on classic targets and won't be placing a target order for a few months. I have enough for the shoot targets, but not enough to handle all the no-shoots. I know it is against the rules to mix classic and metrics on the same stage, but what about no-shoots? Technically they are not a target, so can I use metric targets for my no-shoots while the competitors shoot at a classic target?

A no-shoot is in fact a target. They and shoot targets are both described together under 4.1 and 4.2. A no-shoot target has a non-scoring border. Touch the border and you score the penalty. It scores twice the maximum value of an a-zone hit. You can't mix target types between shoot targets and no-shoot targets (4.2.1).

• 3 weeks later...

You know, after I posted I thought to myself, no way he was going to use them on that stage. You're a sicker pup than I thought.

I'm thinking a stage that produced 1640 total penalty points with only ONE shooter (Steve) shooting it clean might have been a wee bit over the top. The Classics would have got your tires slashed.

You know, after I posted I thought to myself, no way he was going to use them on that stage. You're a sicker pup than I thought.

I'm thinking a stage that produced 1640 total penalty points with only ONE shooter (Steve) shooting it clean might have been a wee bit over the top. The Classics would have got your tires slashed.

:devil:

Just wait till you see what is planned for February. :closedeyes: