Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi folks,

In the never ending shooting season here in Florida I'd like to announce the newly crowned MGM NOK Down Steel match to be held next month.

MGM came on as our title sponsor this year, they have always shown amazing support for Universal Shooting Academy.

Info on the match HERE

It will be a match like you haven't seen before. I think it will be super fun while having a chance to win some cash.

We are having a mix of knock down field courses, ProAm style par time, Steel Challenge and Tuesday Night Steel.

Plus it's December in Florida......can't beat that!

Smitty

Bump. Help spread the word on this if you know anyone in the FL area or that may be traveling for the holidays or something. It's cash payback so the more shooters....the more cash!!

Plus I think it is going to be a fun match to shoot.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I just heard about the Swamp Shoot. Hate to see any problems at a match or range, not sure what's going on but it's never fun to have to cancel an event.

Any questions on anything about NOK Down post here, email, text, call, whatever......

Our match is a go and it's gonna be cool. You can sign up on Match or just show up and pay. More info here:

http://www.matchsignup.org/match/files/mgmnoksteel.pdf

http://www.matchsignup.org/match/default.php?matchid=2

Shannon

SmittyFL@gmail.com

I have the stages up, painted, and read to go. We are looking at a lower than awesome turnout but that won't lessen the overall awesomeness of the match. I think it is really unique and really think it's going to be a fun match. I'm looking forward to shooting it myself probably on Saturday. Manny and I are shooting for a beer bet but not for score for the match.

Walkthrough: 9:30 each day

Round Count: about 330

Lunch included on the range. I'll have water available also.

Cold range and USPSA safety rules are in effect. Please use safe areas for gun handeling.

We have plenty of room for walkups. Online registration is closed but you can pay at the door. Continue to spread the word for me please.

Any questions or issues email, call or text anytime.