Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Can't reach mag release without re-gripping

jkushner1

Excellent - Thanks Eric, Let me know how much, I'll just use your regular web site paypal. By the way, I thought the gun world was boycotting Paypal - I think its owned by Ebay. That aside, it is a good payment platform. But, if there hurting our community I'll do whatever it takes.

Thanks,

Jon

B)

Jon,

The price is right: free. But Cullen is certainly correct on the rools.

=============================================

As far as PayPal, I'm trying to fix that soon, but quite frankly they're tough to beat. Other credit card vendors are just as anti-gun as paypal - it's just that nobody talks about it. Authorize.net asked what type of business I was and almost refused to do business with me until I told them that a significant portion of my clientele was law enforcement.

I'm finding it's very expensive to take online credit card transactions. Once you figure out all the fees and other ridiculous BS, PayPal looks saintly by any standard. There is always the option just to mail a check which will be cleared by my gun-hating bank (who has decided that their new TV terminals are the perfect venue to spew forth anti-gun propaganda.)

So, yeah, I appreciate people's detest of PayPal, but they're basically no different than every other corporate scumbag outfit who wants to curry favor by sucking up to the Dems. I would absolutely LOVE to stop funding every anti-gun company I could, but it would involve, moving out of WA state, growing a beard, retiring to a mountaintop hideout retreat in the Aleutian Islands, and only accepting payment in the form of gold dubloons. ;)

=============================================

Back to the topic...

I would absolutely LOVE to stop funding every anti-gun company I could, but it would involve, moving out of WA state, growing a beard, retiring to a mountaintop hideout retreat in the Aleutian Islands, and only accepting payment in the form of gold dubloons. ;)

I could TOTALLY see you doing that.... :P:lol:

Before I changed over to Revolvers I shot a Para-Ordnance p16-40 Limited

I have short fingers and thick hands and shift the gun in my hand and hit the button with the strong hand thumb.

I have been shoting Auto pistols for only 3 years and had a consitant 1.3 reload on USPSA targets at 7 yds and some time did it right and broke 1 second so it can be done it just takes lots of work, for me it was every other evening dry fire and practice reload and tuesday thursday live fire.

Good Luck.

Hopalong--now shooting revolver where a 2 second reload is the magic number. :D

I used to be faster and the after-the-reload shot was always more accurate when I used my off hand to hit the button on the way to the new mag. I don't know why I quit doing it, but in retrospect I am glad I am shifting my grip again. That way I can get my hand on the new magazine either before or "as" I am hitting the button, so I know I actually have something to put into the gun!