Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Club Match Shooters - Consumers vs Helpers

CHA-LEE

Did you notice that Obama won the election? He was elected by consumers. Workers certainly didn't vote for him.

What you are seeing at your club is a microcosm of society in general. The bad part is that it is/will be harder to train new people/children to be workers when they look around and all they see is the consumers enjoying the fruits of the workers labor for free.

The only way out of this downward spiral is a revolution. Kick the consumers out of the club. Get down to a smaller group of workers and you will not only leave the matches happier, but you will also get to shoot a lot more.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try my best to be a consumer!!!! But after 7 years of running our club busting my ass every other weekend it never works out!!!!LOL We have tried everything and if people don't want to work they won't..They just don't want to be on my squad...I did find one thing that pissed guys off, I started putting the shooter first to shoot every stage. Most of the guys that don't help are your win at all cost I can't be tired or I will loose type. They never want first so they can watch or judge the run of another person.

Back to I want ot be a consumer, it never fails that something goes wrong and I RO the whole time or I get to work the stat shack which sucks!!

Just need a good squad mom that hands them pasters or keeps telling everyone that we will be here all day if they don't help!!