Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ pistol for 3 gun

STI91

Looking for advice on a CZ for 3 gun. I'm leaning toward the SP01 Shadow Custom Target but not sure about sight radius since I'm getting older. I know most will go with the TS but not sure I like it. Anyone shoot 3 gun with SP01 Shadow?

Looking for advice on a CZ for 3 gun. I'm leaning toward the SP01 Shadow Custom Target but not sure about sight radius since I'm getting older. I know most will go with the TS but not sure I like it. Anyone shoot 3 gun with SP01 Shadow?

One of my friends runs a SP01 Shadow Custom Target, I run a standard SP01 Shadow Custom or a CZ CTS 75 LS SAO depending on my mood. All three work great for 3 Gun. I think the new ACCU Shadow would be the ideal way to go. YMMV have fun with whatever you get. If you are going to shoot Heavy Metal the CZ97 is ideal.

I ran my SP01 at the Blue Ridge match last weekend and am very pleased with it's performance having only received it two weeks before the match with very little handling or shooting a CZ up to that point. I threw a bunch of CGW parts in it, ran some test loads, and headed to KY for the match. The accuracy is outstanding and points very naturally for me. There were multiple 50 yard plus steel targets (one out to 118) and I never had a issue hitting them most times with one or two shots. Buy with confidence...

Yup, I get 23+1 of 9mm in a 140mm magazine and it works great. I'm so used to the double action first shot I just run it as I would in production with more ammo.

I have run my SP01 for 3 gun for 4 years now, and IMO its perfect. I switched to open last year and had Matt Cheely open up the top of my slide, port the barrel and bury a delta point in the slide. It has been an amazing pistol for me.

I have run my SP01 for 3 gun for 4 years now, and IMO its perfect. I switched to open last year and had Matt Cheely open up the top of my slide, port the barrel and bury a delta point in the slide. It has been an amazing pistol for me.

Photo??? Sounds like a cool gun!

Yup, I get 23+1 of 9mm in a 140mm magazine and it works great. I'm so used to the double action first shot I just run it as I would in production with more ammo.

Second that. Which mags and extensions are you using?

Photo??? Sounds like a cool gun!

I will take some pics.