Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revolver Division

hopalong

Six out of the eighteen shooting revolver division were GM s. Pretty good percentage compared to the other divisions !!!!!!!!

If my Texas Math is still the same that would be 30% !!!!!!!

What was the closest ? (17%) ish

See what all the other divisions are missing ?

Hop

I'm disappointed at all the revolver regulars who DIDN'T BOTHER TO SHOW UP FOR NATIONALS.

Admittedly, most of the top-level Revo competitors were there, but still--having only 16 wheels in attendance was embarrassing and pathetic.

I'm disappointed at all the revolver regulars who DIDN'T BOTHER TO SHOW UP FOR NATIONALS.

Admittedly, most of the top-level Revo competitors were there, but still--having only 16 wheels in attendance was embarrassing and pathetic.

If this is the excuse column... A couple of things kept me away. A slot would have helped. I realized I could have walked on and they have never turned away money to shoot the match. But a walk on wold not let me shoot with some of the guys that I would enjoy shooting with, (spelled other revo guys). Family issues have come up as of late and my chances of shooting a major match are iffy. I am still signed up for the Memphis match and hope tht I can attend, it does look good at this point. We shall see at the Revo Nats next year I will have to hope the computer system can withstand me on it to apply for a wait list chance or maybe a slot out right. :sight:

If this is the excuse column... A couple of things kept me away. A slot would have helped. I realized I could have walked on and they have never turned away money to shoot the match. But a walk on wold not let me shoot with some of the guys that I would enjoy shooting with, (spelled other revo guys). Family issues have come up as of late and my chances of shooting a major match are iffy. I am still signed up for the Memphis match and hope tht I can attend, it does look good at this point. We shall see at the Revo Nats next year I will have to hope the computer system can withstand me on it to apply for a wait list chance or maybe a slot out right. :sight:

Yeah Bubber, sometimes life does get in the way. Hope to see you at IRC. The delay in giving out the date has made getting the time off a challenge for me.

Yeah Bubber, sometimes life does get in the way. Hope to see you at IRC. The delay in giving out the date has made getting the time off a challenge for me.

I may have warrant(s) outstanding in Nevada so I avoid traveling there.

(Kidding!)

This is my first year in USPSA and I didn't even finish classifying in Rev until September; I still shot Indiana and Wisconsin Sectionals, and I'm thrilled to be headed to Memphis next week. Next year hopefully I can add Area 5 and Illinois to my wheelgun circuit.

Next year, slots willing, if I don't get to Nationals right across my very own state, I'll gladly accept grief from anyone. In general, anywhere that's within a day's drive is a no brainer, and my schedule tends to be flexible. Kids, don't have kids -- it makes life much easier. :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Ya Mike, not all of us are independently wealthy like you.

You bitch about this every year after nationals, give it rest !

Some folks (like me !!) would really like to be at the Nat’s or Memphis or the IRC

but don’t have that extra $750 or $1K to piss away these days.

Maybe revo is just the “poor man’s” division, no $100 tuned mags, $300 holsters

or $3000 Limited guns.

And heck …. We all love the fact we get all or our brass back :D

Okay, done bitching, tough Monday today.

Ya Mike, not all of us are independently wealthy like you.

You bitch about this every year after nationals, give it rest !

Some folks (like me !!) would really like to be at the Nat’s or Memphis or the IRC

but don’t have that extra $750 or $1K to piss away these days.

Maybe revo is just the “poor man’s” division, no $100 tuned mags, $300 holsters

or $3000 Limited guns.

And heck …. We all love the fact we get all or our brass back :D

Okay, done bitching, tough Monday today.

What he said :devil: