My recently finished project. Modifications include:

CGW #13 main spring

CGW extended FP

CGW reduced power FP spring

CGW reduced power FPB spring

CGW #11 recoil spring

CGW sights

Hogue Extreme red aluminum grips

Really like this gun and plan on using it for USPSA next year or IDPA (maybe...depends on the rules). Everything was real easy to install. Now I need to get back out to the range and shoot it some more.

DSCF2424.jpg

DSCF2425.jpg

DSCF2426.jpg

How do you like the CGW sights? Great looking gun too!

Thanks. Sights are nice and install was a breeze. The front blade is thinner than I have used in the past. Front sight is very easy to pick up and CGW provides you with green and red fibers so you can see which one works best for you. So far, very impressed with them. I finally got to shoot the gun today since I added everything. DA trigger pull is much lighter and smoother, SA is smooth and lighter, and the gun functioned flawlessly with 115gr WWB, 115gr Independence, and 124gr Augulia FMJ ammo. I didn't have any light strikes when I put 250 rounds through it this morning. Very pleased thus far with the changes I've made to this pistol.

How are the grips? Are they aggressive? I've got skate tape on my grip right now but I'd like something that looks a little better but with similar grip benefits...

I normally ran grip tape on my Glocks and I would say that for me, these grips are just as grippy. My hands sweat a lot and during my 250 rounds today, I did not experience any grip issues and was able to hold on to the pistol quite well. I would recommend them ;) . I thought about the grip tape grips when I bought these, but I'm happy with my choice.

• 2 weeks later...