Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking to buy an airbrushgun maybe a kit. I had one in my early teens,not sure what brand it was but it worked awsome. I worked at McDonalds and saved up forever to get it. I like to use it for painting superheros in my kids rooms and OH my Firearms! Anyone in the Brianenos land using one or recomend a nice setup? thanks in advance.. :cheers:

I've been using a Pasche VL for the past 18 years. From models to mass producing R/C car bodies. I've never had a problem with it. You DON'T need a special compressor for an airbrush. If you already have a shop compressor, you can put together an adapter with an inline moisture trap/filter from your local Home Depot/Lowes. You can even find an adapter that lets you run the airbrush off a spare tire! I think I paid around $140 for my VL back in the day. After that, get some paint and get started!

T hanks jogan, I will do more searching on pasche vl. I like the eclipse probably a highend airbrush (eclipse) what would be best to suit my needs the hp-sc or hp- bsc? "IF" I was to go with a Iwata... I am looking to get a 26gal air tank (atleast its s thought) your saying I can use something like that but would need a moisture trap and adaptors to be able to use it for the air brushgun?

You don't HAVE to put a moisture trap on it.....If you don't plan on doing any extended spraying and can keep up with a little maintenance, you can get away without the moisture trap. I drain my tank to get the water out about twice a month and I do NOT have a moisture trap on my setup and haven't had any issues.