Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB SELLERSBURG, INDIANA

SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB will host thier monthly USPSA match this sunday, October 14, 2012. Match set up will begin this week. We'll go into high gear saturday morning 9 am. Final target setup will be sunday morning 8:30am. Registration will be in the club house begining at 8:30 am Sunday morning. Saturday set up crew's match will will be waived. I'll need R.O.'s for sunday. R.O.'s shoot for $5. Match fee is $15 for club members, $20 for non members. Hope to see you sunday morning.

Hope everyone enjoys a great match with Dave, Lee and crew. I have to miss this month's match as I will be in Vegas for Nats.

See you all next month!

Colin

Oh, I know your scared...its ok to say your scared when your scared.....oh wait thats a different post.

Good luck!

The forecast changed after I woke up this morning. It looks like it's going to be raining most of the day. I really don't want to be standing in the rain all day...Yes, I'm a wuss. For those that make it, have fun!

Bad call it drizzled for 15-20 minutes. No bags on targets or rain gear needed. It was WINDY with several reshoots for props blown over.

Great match as always. Thanks to Dave and the crew for all the work they do.

The forecast changed after I woke up this morning. It looks like it's going to be raining most of the day. I really don't want to be standing in the rain all day...Yes, I'm a wuss. For those that make it, have fun!

sissy! roflol.gif

Great match! Was really windy but only got rained on for one stage, for us it was the classifier.

Congrats Steve Anderson on HOA

Steve I hope you and Brandon had a good time. I know it was a long drive but hope you guys make the trip on a regular basis.

It was great shooting with you two.

Paul (the revolver guy)

Thanks to all the Silver Creek guys and the ROs for putting this match together. My wife was trying to back out because of the forecast of rain but I convinced her to press on. We had a great time and stayed dry! The classifier was my best stage and I scored way way over my class. Still making some newbie mistakes here and there but I feel like the practice is paying off with better scores each time I compete.

Bruce

Thanks to all the Silver Creek guys and the ROs for putting this match together. My wife was trying to back out because of the forecast of rain but I convinced her to press on. We had a great time and stayed dry! The classifier was my best stage and I scored way way over my class. Still making some newbie mistakes here and there but I feel like the practice is paying off with better scores each time I compete.

Bruce

Bruce feel free to squad with us anytime if you want. We typically fill up fast!