Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Erie, PA

SquibRound

I've been shooting pistol for years but just became interested in practical shooting. I have read Brian Enos' incredible book and subsequently discovered this forum. I am currently training for the combat master test. My main pistol is a HK USP Expert in .40 which Bruce Gray has worked on. Looking forward to learning a lot here.

Welcome from NE Ohio (Ravenna). If IDPA interests you at all Youngstown Rifle and Pistol has a match on the 4th Sunday (last match of the season this month). Also, Portage-Summit Conservation Club has a nice small USPSA match on the second Sat (I believe they are done for the year) and Crooked Creek has an USPSA match on the 4th Sunday. You can locate these and other clubs using the Club Finder function on the USPSA and IDPA web sites.

FYI

Richard

Check out Gem City Gun Club if you haven't already. They're in Erie and have monthly USPSA matches outside in the summer and indoors in the winter.

And welcome! :cheers:

Thanks for the welcome. I found Gem City last night while surfing and left an email about checking out the next match, but I thank you for the information.

Welcome from NE Ohio (Ravenna). If IDPA interests you at all Youngstown Rifle and Pistol has a match on the 4th Sunday (last match of the season this month). Also, Portage-Summit Conservation Club has a nice small USPSA match on the second Sat (I believe they are done for the year) and Crooked Creek has an USPSA match on the 4th Sunday. You can locate these and other clubs using the Club Finder function on the USPSA and IDPA web sites.

FYI

Richard

Richards,

Thanks for the info on IDPA. I don't have any experience with either IDPA or IPSIC so I want to see what both are about. I'll check Youngstown's website and get the time and location and try to get there. Maybe see you there.

Brian