Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

c more for buckmark

nj mike

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

guys thanks as far as the c more click or standard switch . if some one could post the model # I would appreciate it pricing seems to be from 240-350 just want to order right one .thanks again mike

guys thanks as far as the c more click or standard switch . if some one could post the model # I would appreciate it pricing seems to be from 240-350 just want to order right one .thanks again mike

I have both and prefer the standard switch over the click. Midway has the C-More Railway on sale for $206.99. The railway mount just unscrews from the C-more body, then you can put it on the Alchin mount. I also like to add the Arrendondo adjustment knob and a Limcat Glare Shield.

I have both and prefer the standard switch over the click. Midway has the C-More Railway on sale for $206.99. The railway mount just unscrews from the C-more body, then you can put it on the Alchin mount. I also like to add the Arrendondo adjustment knob and a Limcat Glare Shield.

Thanks great info appreciate it

also, why the 90 deg mounting? here's a pic of my setup ...

post-32005-0-95232600-1362318826_thumb.j

The 90 degree mount puts the C more lens as close as possible to the bore. The closer it is, the easier it is to pick up the dot when you present the gun to the target. It's just a little faster on the first shot.

Dwight

installed the Bearcave mount from taccom today,Quality item nice finish easy install. Midway is shipping the C-More should be here wedensday.Thanks to all for the help.Will post pics when all done.Should I remove the front sight or it makes no diffrence?