Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I kinda saw it coming...

SiG Lady

I took First Place in B-Class in our twice-yearly .22 League action tonight. Four weeks, one night a week. Just want to warn you that we folks at The Baron's Den take our .22 League rankings just as serious as the big-bore league stuff, believe me. We started this .22 League thing two years ago and it's been a big hit ever since. Importantly, it's also a really cool way to bring new shooters into the competitions and into thinking in terms of developing their skills.

Either way, I got what I wanted out of it this time. Ah.... relief..... :P

ducman--

No... not quite (but would be a good idea). We do bullseye stuff at our indoor range. Still, our regularly-scheduled league action is popular and very well-attended for the most part. B)

The local IPSC/IDPA action takes place at a remote outdoor location 10 miles in the other direction out here. (The infamous little Issac Walton League place that's currently under some bogus litigation from irate neighbors.......) <_<

SIG Lady :huh: I only shoot smiths, that being said they made a perfect game gun that was poorly advertised and is still on shelves for discounted prices. Its the 646 L frame 4" and just a delight to shoot :rolleyes: .40 cal full moon clips TI cylinder fast and accurate gun....just my .02 sorry for drift :P