Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pardoe Multigun Match, September 2, 2012

On September 2nd, Pardoe will run a multigun match in their pistol and rifle pits. 6-7 stages, round count is Rifle 150, handgun 150, shotgun birdshot 100 and 10 slugs (minimum always bring extra).

Please be at the range at 8:30am for sign up. Shooters meeting at 9:00am, then squad up and start shooting shortly thereafter. No walk on's due to the time involved in running a multigun match, cost will be $25. Maximum rifle distance 300 yards.

For those who plan on attending the match, please email Sam at sam.brown@roadrunner.com. Pistol shooters are welcome bring A LOT of ammo, cost will be the same.

• 2 weeks later...

On September 2nd, Pardoe will run a multigun match in their pistol and rifle pits. 6-7 stages, round count is Rifle 150, handgun 150, shotgun birdshot 100 and 10 slugs (minimum always bring extra).

Please be at the range at 8:30am for sign up. Shooters meeting at 9:00am, then squad up and start shooting shortly thereafter. No walk on's due to the time involved in running a multigun match, cost will be $25. Maximum rifle distance 300 yards.

For those who plan on attending the match, please email Sam at sam.brown@roadrunner.com. Pistol shooters are welcome bring A LOT of ammo, cost will be the same.

Is the match going to happen?

It has been canceled in past years.

I have a motel and a five hour drive so I need to know!!!

Is the match going to happen?

It has been canceled in past years.

I have a motel and a five hour drive so I need to know!!!

Email Sam. He's the match director. He sent an email yesterday that he needs to know who is coming.

• 2 weeks later...