Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Leuopold Mark 6

zhunter

OK, I just saw the reticle for this scope and it is amazing. NO I won't be buying one as they are too expensive for me, but wow if only :) I will be buying a Burris MTAC 1x4 which is in my budget

The Leuopld has everything I could ever ask for, I guess we can always dream:

post-4953-0-56860700-1345131016_thumb.jp

Edited by zhunter

OK, I just saw the reticle for this scope and it is amazing. NO I won't be buying one as they are too expensive for me, but wow if only :) I will be buying a Burris MTAC 1x4 which is in my budget

The Leuopld has everything I could ever ask for, I guess we can always dream:

The reticle looks way too busy for me. But I am sure it will be a good scope.

I got to play with this scope a little in Bend. I am a irons, 1x guy, so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I liked it. The glass was clear, the eye box seemed pretty good (not TA-11 good), and I could live with the bust reticle. If I was in the market for a low powered variable I would at least put it in the running if I planned on spending that much coin. Now it's 3-18 brother was a real looker, and would be great on a tactical match rifle.

Edited by Stlhead

It just looks like the perfect reticle.

It has great marks for distance shots, and then has the "Christmas tree" for windage or moving targets.

I don't see a downside

If only money as not limited :angry2:

It just looks like the perfect reticle.

It has great marks for distance shots, and then has the "Christmas tree" for windage or moving targets.

I don't see a downside

If only money as not limited :angry2:

I don't like a Christmas tree reticle. I like simple. The Swarovski Z6i BRT reticle is perfect for me. So is the Lund reticle. I like simple hash marks for distance and maybe some wind marks. Nothing more. These are not sniper rifles. But to each his own. The reason I like simple is because on the clock its hard to remember what all that crap means.

Pat

Edited by Alaskapopo