Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Houston Shoots

Hey guys I am doing some training for work in the Houston area. I am staying in a hotel on Gessner Road. Is there anywhere to shoot close to here. And is there anywhere around here that is going to be having a shoot this weekend on Sunday the 12th?

Thanks,

Mark

http://www.uspsa.org/locate-uspsa-clubs-results.php

rangemasters shoot every thursday nite

Calendar: Texas South Section

Title: BAPS Steel Challenge ***Gate Code 3245***

When: 12.08.2012 09:00 - 14:00

Location: PSC Shooting Club 3121 W Parkwood Ave, Friendswood, TX

http://texassouthsection.com/jtssblazes/tss-clubs-and-scores/tss-calendar/event/2/583t4ojeot04npn8ip589vmp8s_20120812T140000Z

See you there! ;)

Thanks guys, I found the Texas south east site earlier. But when you don't know where half of that is it still makes it hard. I was just looking for some quick help. I did find the match in friendswood and also one out around Seally that is the 4th Sunday I believe. I am going to try and make one.

Thanks for the help.

Thanks guys, I found the Texas south east site earlier. But when you don't know where half of that is it still makes it hard. I was just looking for some quick help. I did find the match in friendswood and also one out around Seally that is the 4th Sunday I believe. I am going to try and make one.

Thanks for the help.

If you feel like travelling up to The Woodlands, KIDLAT is shooting (USPSA) on August 19th. Let us know if you need any information.

Bill

Edited by Flatland Shooter

• 1 month later...

Well... my job up here in PA. is coming to a END next Sunday.... for once I don't have to post here looking for places to shoot.... I'm coming home and have a project working between Cleveland and Livingston TX. on the Keystone pipeline for the next year or more... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mr. Johnson, it was a pleasure having you with us! Hope to shoot with you again sometime!

Well... my job up here in PA. is coming to a END next Sunday.... for once I don't have to post here looking for places to shoot.... I'm coming home and have a project working between Cleveland and Livingston TX. on the Keystone pipeline for the next year or more... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good timing!

Head South before the first snow and arrive just in time for the Texas South winter season.

Bill

Good timing!

Head South before the first snow and arrive just in time for the Texas South winter season.

Bill

Yeah, just wish someone would send me up North during our summers... :rolleyes:

Mr. Johnson, it was a pleasure having you with us! Hope to shoot with you again sometime!

Well thanks.... I shot at 3 different ranges while I was here and meet a bunch of great people.... I'll be back sometime...just don't know when... :cheers:

Edited by RayFromHouston