Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How can I find Bolen info?

Glock26Toter

Hi, I lost my Bolen 3mm base pad pin. Not sure how, but one day, it was gone. I'm unable to find contact information for Bolen directly to try to buy one (and a few spares) and shooting supply places I've tried to contact say they don't carry them.

Anyone have contact info for Bolen?

thanks.

Hi, I lost my Bolen 3mm base pad pin. Not sure how, but one day, it was gone. I'm unable to find contact information for Bolen directly to try to buy one (and a few spares) and shooting supply places I've tried to contact say they don't carry them.

Anyone have contact info for Bolen?

thanks.

Try contacting Taran Butler.

Someone said he bought the Bolen parts.

http://tarantacticalinnovations.com/

Taran has improved the bolens stuff. I have both and the new Taran followers give more room in the mag and they dont shoot out the top of the mag sideways like the Bolens used to. They dont add another full round of space but an easy 21 reloadable in a rescomp tube is real nice.

thanks guys. Yeah, I'm glad SLM pointed out the 1/8 thing. A piece of old drillbit and I'm in business. I discovered that they have a nylon insert and that it was missing... hence the lost pin. I cut a piece of nylon screw and stuck it in there and now it's like brand new!

I had replaced it with a Dawson pad that I like much better but no point in throwing something away that I could fix in 10 minutes.