Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hat backwards?

Flexmoney

I didn't even know Rupaul was running for anything.

You got to Keep Up, Baby...Keep Up...Rupaul is running for King and Queen of San Francisco...and here I was, thinking you were on top of things...disappointed, really Flex, disappointed.... :closedeyes:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tightloop,

This has been a great read and I even got some good info out of it :cheers: .

You want to see fun and out of place, you should see me when we took the out of district job in Alameda. Picture this a high desert/Nevada/Oregon Cowboy , Boots, Wranglers etc. taking engineering notes and photos in an area that looks like it came out of a Hip-Hop Video :surprise: . The only thing to make me more conspicuous was the el-cheapo state car and the Dayglo Safety vest :goof: .

What is normal to you and me was defenitely NOT there. Just depends on where you are.

No problems that trip, just aLOT of looky loos.

Pretty sure that Austin has the win for most liberal city in the US, but that's just me.

DonT - I'm all for individuality. The more extravagant the better. Check out my old 1100 for Open division on the boards.

Rich

You're searching now Rich...while Austin is one of the most Liberal Tx cities, it can't hold a candle to San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle and a veritable plethora of other Western cities that eclipse the city of Austin in their liberal affectations....

BTW, glad to see you are making it back safely...well done and THANKS for your service to the country...from one vet to another... :cheers:

Pretty sure that Austin has the win for most liberal city in the US, but that's just me.

DonT - I'm all for individuality. The more extravagant the better. Check out my old 1100 for Open division on the boards.

Rich

Going to Whole foods wile exercising my use of my concealed carry permit, gives me a warm feeling, knowing some Lib,, would have a heart attack if they only knew.

Are you coming back to Hood?

And do I know you? CCPC 3 gun?

Jim M ammo

Hi Jim,

No. 2 years in a row out of the country is enough for me. Fort Bragg (82nd Airborne Division) is home for us. I'll be back on the west side though in less than a year.

I hear all you guys and don't get me wrong. While the laws can be stupid, first there are stupid laws everywhere. Shooting is a pretty small portion of my life (relatively) and it makes it hard to live in your home state when odds are you're considered a criminal in one form or another. That said, there are few other places I could live. Arizona, Nevada and Texas are high on the list though (even though I hate the Texas freeway system).

Hope to see you all on the range soon!

Rich