Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

We've been found out!

Shooter Grrl

Dang, I liked this forum so much because everyone is so polite and helpful over here. Fortunately the people that were nice are still nice. But I seriously hope this board will stay as cool as it is. I (and I think most others here) would not like to see this forum go down in flames, because people are angry with eachother. There's other places to settle those things. This board is all about shooting and people who love to shoot and HELPING eachother in that aspect of life (and other aspects as well). Please keep it cool. I know most people here will, because I met some of the most helpful people here.

Shooter Grrl, I think the fact that you placed this in the hate forum shows everyone what this forum is all about. Way to go.

Bjorn

Please,

Everyone who's helped to make and keep this forum what it is - feel free to immediately notify me of any posts such as the one Shooter grrl noted - that I may have missed.

Thanks,

be

BE - will do and thanks for providing a safe haven for level headed shooters on the net. Spook/Bjorn - well put, and I too hope the forum remains as helpful as it has proven to be.

Douglas